Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Was I Talking About?

The older you get, the more senior moments you experience. If you’ve had ‘em, you know what I’m talking about.

You walk into the kitchen, stop, scratch your head, and ask yourself, “What was I going to do?” Senior moment.

You arrive at the doctor’s office and the receptionist asks you why you’re there the day before your appointment. Senior moment.
You want to call your son or daughter, but yell out the entire roster of all your children before you reach his or her name. Senior moment.
You look for your hair brush, which has mysteriously disappeared, only to find it in the refrigerator two days later. Senior moment.
I got a perfect cartoon in my email the other day that beautifully illustrates the disastrous effects of these senior moments. To wit:
‘Nuff said.

No comments: