Thursday, December 2, 2010

Warning! Warning!

If you don't want to be subjected to an invasive search at airport security as you pass through the new body scanners, do not … I repeat, DO NOT wear a panty liner.
See, the panty liner will block the view, and TSA agents might subject you to a much more invasive search.
This was reported on the website GladRags.com by an anonymous woman who allegedly wore jeans, a tee-shirt, bra and underwear when she checked in at an unidentified airport. They couldn’t see if anything was hidden behind the panty liner … oh lawdie, the mental picture … so there ya go.
According to the lady, the agents (two females with a male watching) did their job as delicately as possible, but she was so upset that she began crying. Her advice to other women is not to use panty liners at the airport, at least until they are past the security screening.
Good advice, no?
I kid you not.

3 comments:

R. said...

Unbelievable. That poor woman.

Sylvia said...

I don't care, I think that's going too far!!!!

casch said...

Absolutely unbelievable!! Ridiculous to even comprehend. Yes, I deleted most of my comment. Didn't seem fit to post.