Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Musings 3

If Santa’s bag is so big and full of toys, why does he haul it up and down every single chimney he comes to? Why doesn’t he just leave it in the sleigh and take out the presents he needs right away? Think about it.
* * * * *
Take a look at your feet. Each has one big toe and one little one, right? I wonder … if we live long enough, will the little one ever grow up to be as large as the big one?
* * * * *
I was getting a little bored with doing the same routine every morning. Then I thought of the dung beetle. Poor guy pushes doo-doo around all day. Now I’m not bored.
* * * * *
When I told the wife which way I was driving to the store, she said I could go any way I wanted, but she reserved the right to tell me where to go. Wait … what?
* * * * *
While watching The Bride of Frankenstein the other night, I mused that it might be nice to have Frankenstein’s monster as a pal. That way, if my cell phone battery died, I could ask him to plug it into his neck for a recharge.

2 comments:

casch said...

You must be bored, Craig! :)

Now I'm musing.

Do you think I could transfer my blog to another one? I really don't like " Word Press" Although I had no choice in the matter.

No, I'm not musing, I'm venting. :)

Craig Miyamoto said...

Move on over to blogspot.com, Carolyn. I've had good experiences here.