Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Musings 4

We missed the lunar eclipse this month because it was a cloudy night. Why don’t the eclipse people schedule it on a clear night … or during the day when more people can watch it?
* * * * *
Did you know that if you wake up with a plugged-up nostril, you can play a tune with it? And did you know the high note in the Star-Spangled Banner is particularly hard to play? I tried, and a fart came out instead.
* * * * *
At the aquarium, I got to wondering. If a shark scares a turtle swimming in the ocean and it pees its pants in fright, how can you tell? 
* * * * *
If the world goes totally paperless, I know the dogs would rejoice (lots more trees), but won’t I have a helluva bad time on the toilet?
* * * * *
I had an itch that mysteriously disappeared a week after Christmas. The wife thinks I had “Fleas Navidad.”

No comments: