Saturday, May 11, 2013

Passed by eBay


"Hey look!" I cried out as we drove along Hamilton Avenue in San Jose, "It's eBay headquarters!"

Gotta tell you, I was a bit excited with this discovery, what with my being a frequent bidder on their website (got a lot of my current collections there). I knew eBay was located somewhere in the vicinity, but had no idea until we stumbled upon it.

The wife and I had just had breakfast at Café San Jose, and as it is difficult to get out of the parking lot and make a left turn onto busy Hamilton Avenue, I had decided to just turn right and drive to a shopping area in Campbell, called The Pruneyard (great name, huh?), which was just a mile or so down the street.

We were on our way back when I spotted the sign.

The wife's reaction? "What's eBay?"

Women. Or more specifically, wives. Or most specifically, my wife.

No comments: