Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mini Salt-Pepper Set

I've seen quite a few meals on airplane flights, with quite a few different salt and pepper presentations on my meal tray over the years.

On my recent Hawaiian Airlines flight from Honolulu to San Jose, the condiment twins were presented in little plastic shakers nestled together in a plastic S-shaped holder ... a bit unusual in my experience.

I've had salt and pepper presented in little paper packets, corrugated packets, cubic plastic shakers, toothpick-length little straws, even in tiny bowls. Never like this.

It's no big deal, of course, but it was a bit different, so I thought I'd take a picture to share with you. Now, before you go looking for these on your next Hawaiian Airlines flight, you should know the set came with my first-class cabin meal. I doubt that they're given out with economy class meals.

But then, who knows? Maybe they are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought they were cute when I saw them. Also Hawaiian Airlines.