Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hawaii Craftsmen Exhibition, Part 2


As promised, here’s the second half of my selected photographs that I took at the Hawaii Craftsmen 45th Annual Statewide Juried Exhibition at the Honolulu Museum of Art School.

If you want to see the exhibition, you’d better hurry. It closes on Thursday, Sept. 20.

Okay, I’ll shut up now. Here are the remaining photographs that I’ve chosen to show you: 
"Bird of Paradise" by Fiama Von Schuetze
 
"Firebowl" by Michael Worcester
 
Jewelry by Various Craftsmen
 
"Mango Galaxy" by Bud Spindt
 
"Polonia" (Jellyfish) by Gail M. Toma
 
"The Execution of All Things" by Juvana Soliven
 
"What Women Want" by Amber Aguirre
Tomorrow I'll show you some pictures from the Chanoyu Exhibition on the mezzanine of the Honolulu Museum of Art School.

No comments: