Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Advanced Reproductive


When I took the family to the blessing of my brother-in-law's new endoscopy clinic at Hale Pawa'a, I wanted to make sure I knew where the facility was in the building. So I checked the lobby directory.

The first entry on the list was "Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii," which triggered something in the left field of my mind.

Just what the heck is "advanced reproductive" anyway? Does it have anything to do with sexual techniques that go beyond the basic and into the realm of Sensual Graduate School? Are there tools that we're totally unaware of?

I mentioned this to the wife and it was all she could do to not slap me upside the head. Upshot? I gotta stop thinking about these things from the left-field point of view. Or at least keep my mouth shut when I'm around the wife.

No comments: