Monday, October 28, 2013

Clean Entertainment

This isn't anything new. I'm sure you've been in a hotel room where there's a TV set in the bathroom, sometimes even in the little room with the toilet, so you can watch a program (or two) while doing your business.

I don't normally take a tub bath, so the bathroom television monitor at the Red Rock Resort didn't interest me at all. Still, it was a nice amenity for anyone who values such things.

See, the big problem I have with TV monitors over the bath tub is, what if it should come loose and fall into the water while you're in there? Now that's one helluva shocking experience for sure.

Nope. Give me a big shower stall with a very large shower head that makes you feel as though you're in a rainstorm. And put the TV monitor in the room with the toilet, not over the bath tub. That's good enough for me.

No comments: