Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Big Wins!

Slot Bonanza Jackpot
Slots Pharoah's Way Jackpot
I don't know about you, but I play games on my iPad. Two of my favorites are Slot Bonanza and Slots Pharoah's Way. Both are very spectacular in their graphics, and every once in a while, you can hit a big win on them.

And the best part? Even if you run your balance down to zero, you can get extra credits just by turning on the game every few hours. Or, if you're so inclined and greedy, you can purchase credits.

Slot Bonanza will give you about 1,400 extra creditss every three hours, plus a daily bonus that ranges from 200 to 2,000 points, plus another bonus every four days. Slots Pharoah's Way awards you 1,500 points every four hours.

It's gotten so that when I wake up early in the morning to empty my bladder, I turn on the iPad and collect my credits before going back to bed.

Addicted? Nah ... how can that be?

No comments: