Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sarah Palin Quotes

Dan Quayle, move over. You’ve got some serious competition in Sarah Palin!

I’m not a big fan of President Barack Obama, even though I voted for him. But lemme tell you, if Sarah Palin is the Republican candidate for President next year, I’m going to give President Obama my vote again when and if he runs for re-election.
Check out these quotations from the POTUS wannabe:
“But obviously, we gotta stand with our North Korean allies.” (Ummm, shouldn’t that be SOUTH Korean allies?)
''I haven't heard the president state that we're at war. That's why I too am not knowing — do we use the term intervention? Do we use war? Do we use squirmish? What is it?'' (There’s no such word as “squirmish.”)
“I love that smell of emissions!” (Uh huh, I bet she does. As long as they’re not ANIMAL emissions.)
"He (Paul Revere) who warned uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." (You mean to say Paul Revere not only warned the colonists, he warned the British too? I didn’t know that!)
''I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out.'' (There is no Department of Law in the White House or in our national government.)
''They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan.'' (Let’s see … Canada, Mexico … nope, no Afghanistan next door.)
''Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate.'' (There’s no such word as “refudiate.”)
''If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?'' (Yeah! Show me an animal made out of vegetables!)
''So we discussed what was going on in Africa. And never, ever did I talk about, Well, gee, is it a country or is it a continent, I just don't know about this issue.'' (It’s a continent, Mrs. Palin. A continent.)
Can you believe it?

No comments: