Saturday, June 25, 2011

‘I Do” Again … and Again

Yesterday I told you about a wedding couple I noticed and photographed at Lanikai Beach recently, and mentioned I’d seen lots of couples like that at Kakaako Waterfront Park.

Well, no sooner had I posted that when I decided to go for a walk at Ala Moana Park’s Magic Island, just a stone’s throw from Waikiki.
And what do you think I saw there for the first time? Not one, but TWO wedding couples having their pictures taken. What … is there something weird going on between my mind and reality? Am I psychic or something?
No matter. It was nice to see them there, although it must have been hot for the guys because the sun was out – ‘way out – and the temperature, despite the cool ocean breeze, must have been hovering in the very high 80s.
And the brides’ arms? I don’t even want to think about it.
Keeping the Toesies Cool
Keeping Cool Under a Tree

No comments: