Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snuggie Heaven

A couple of months ago, I got some Snuggies for the chilly women in my family to use on cool Hawaiian winter days and nights. I know, I know ... whoever heard of Hawaii weather being unbearably cold anyway.

If you live in Hawaii long enough, temps in the low 70's are enough to send you rummaging through your closet for a sweater.

We're planning a trip to San Jose in a month or so (what, again?), so I ordered four more and had them sent directly to my son's house. I couldn't see having 'em delivered to Hawaii and then having to lug 'em to California. For one thing, they'd take up too much luggage space and we all know what THAT means, re the fees for extra bags.

Which reminds me ... my favorite comic strip "Pickles" had a funny episode on Snuggies:

1 comment:

Montee said...

Cute cartoon. Whomever came up with the Snuggie has earned a mint!