Thursday, November 7, 2013

NFL Red Zone

I like football. I like college football, I like NFL football. I have a heavy emotional attachment to college football, particularly the University of Southern California Trojans. I used to have an attachment to the Los Angeles Rams because I went to their games on Sunday until I moved out of Los Angeles.

Consequently, I watch all of USC's games on TV. I do not, however, watch any particular NFL team play on TV. When it comes to the pros, I'm satisfied with watching highlights until the end of the season and then playoffs, when I really start paying attention.

For me, the best thing to do on a Sunday is tune in to NFL Red Zone, a "whip-around" program that shows every touchdown scored during the live games, as they happen (well, most of the time, anyway).

In particular, they cover all plays in the "red zone," the area of the field between an opponent's 20-yard and goal lines.

Sure beats flipping channels and sitting through entire games if you don't have an emotional attachment to a team. It's perfect for people like me who just want to see scoring plays.

I get it as part of a cable sports package and the package cost is well-worth the few dollars a month. Check it out, you might like it too.

2 comments:

NFLPLAYNOW .COM said...

nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now .com
nfl play now
nfl play now
nfl play now
nfl play now
nfl play now
nfl play now
nfl play now
nfl play now

full nfl live 2022 hd live nfl sterame all 32 team full live nflplaynow .com

NFLGTV.COM said...



Hello sir, are you searching for NFL then come here and purchase it. => NFLGTV .COM
I am recommending you this site to watch NFL live streaming .you can purchase our service,It's good for you.
It's a good service for you that you can purchase it to watch NFL:nflgtv. com