Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Don’t Care for This

Don’t care for what, you ask?

I don’t like it that the University of Southern California still has a chance to make the Pac-12 Conference Championship Game in December, but has to depend on Arizona State to lose a couple of games. Losing one game isn’t going to do it, because they beat USC in September and hold the tie-breaker over USC.
I hate that. It’s better when a team controls its own destiny. We shouldn’t have lost to Arizona State (or Washington State, for that matter), and I blame since-fired head coach Lane Kiffen for that.
Still, today is today, and I guess we have to hope for the team ahead of us to stumble so we can slide in the back door.
I hate that. It’s bad enough that we have to play Stanford this Saturday, then have our crosstown rivalry game against UCLA on the final day of the regular season at the end of the month.
Oh well … Fight On!

No comments: