Thursday, August 2, 2012

Poop Poop Pi Doo


Whilst sitting in my outside chair the other day, just minding my own business, watching the doves peck away at the ground, I noticed a red-vented bulbul hopping around near our outside slippers.
I suppose it was keeping a sharp eye out for insects, because I’ve seen these birds swoop in, cling onto the house walls, and grab onto moths. However, they also peck away at the wife’s orchid buds, and for this, she tenders no mercy upon my little avian friends.
But if you look closely at this picture, you can see why the little bugger was visiting … he left a little plop (large, I suppose, in relation to his body) on our driveway. The nasty little critter.
The next time I see one hopping around on the ground, I’m flinging my slipper at it.

No comments: