Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Juicy, Saucy Story

Advisory: This blog post contains one swear word, perfectly appropriate, at the very end.

Lucky you, I’m going to let you in on what I was thinking over a 24-hour span:

Saturday Night: Damn! Dripped some melted butter on the front of my shirt while eating lobster tonight. I wonder if I can clean it off with soap and water … okay, that’s done. Good. I’ll hang it up and see what it looks like in the morning.

Sunday Morning: Well, that kind of did the trick, Doesn’t look too bad. A little dark where the butter spread, but if you don’t look too close, you can’t tell. I think I’ll wear the shirt again today.

Sunday 11:00 a.m.: Good. Survived breakfast without spilling anything on my shirt. The wife would be proud of me.

Sunday 6:10 p.m.: Damn! There’s some barbecue sauce on my shirt. Oh criminy, it dripped right where the butter stain was. Jeez.

Sunday 6:15 p.m.: Did I just squirt some corn juice on my shirt, right THERE, when I bit the corn cob? Shit.

The Triple Whammy Spot

4 comments:

Beverly said...

You need to start carrying a bid with you, Craig ... LOL!

Beverly said...

Darn it ... I meant to say BIB!

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Oh, Lawdy...you two! You're BOTH a mess! lol!

This mostly happens to me when I'm wearing something new!

R. said...

Haw! If you can't get it out, wash it with Coke (seriously!). That stuff works miracles on grease stains.