Sunday, August 11, 2013

Smart Phone Pictures

If you're like me, and if you own a smart phone that has a camera function, you probably take pictures with it. And then, when you have too many, you either transfer them to your computer or laptop, or you delete them.

Most of the time, I only use my phone camera when I don't have my Sony digital camera available. I usually bring my Sony along with me wherever I go (when I remember) to a new restaurant, or a new adventure, or just in case I see something comment-worthy that I can post on this blog.

But when the Sony is left at home, out comes the phone camera. I take more pix than I need, and can't always use all that I take. So I delete them.

Well, sometimes the pictures are too good to throw away, so I download them to a "Wandering Blog" folder on my computer for possible future use.

Well, I've decided to use my superfluous phone pictures here anyway, off and on, just to share. Here's the first batch:

Red Bench, Bellagio Conservatory floral display, Feb. 3, 1012

Olive Bar, Whole Foods Market, June 4, 2012

Cattle Egret, Kenny's Restaurant, July 3, 2012

Same Cattle Egret, Kenny's Restaurant, July 3, 2012
More at a later date.

3 comments:

casch said...

I especially love the red bench!

Craig Miyamoto said...

It's one of my favorites too, Carolyn. I thought I'd keep it and write a story revolving around the red bench, but the muse hasn't struck me in such a long time. If she does, however, I know where to find this picture now!

~ Craig

Craig Miyamoto said...

Thank you, Cindy!

~ Craig