Saturday, August 31, 2013

Smart Phone Pictures 3

Here's another group of smart phone pictures that didn't make it into a blog article. Some pictures, particularly those of hardware and other inanimate objects, look better in grayscale than in full color.

So that's what I did with these. I converted to black and white grayscale. They look pretty neat that way, don't they?

Drain Pipe Near Diagnostic Labs, Aug. 5, 2013

On-Off Handle on Stone Wall at Home, Aug. 8, 2013

Rock Lichen in My Backyard, Aug. 8, 2013

Zippy's McCully Waiting Bench, Aug. 12, 2013

Right-Handed Maneki Neko Cat, Aug. 20, 2013

Left-Handed Maneki Neko Cat, Aug. 20, 2013

1 comment:

Hawaii Vegas Connect said...

OMG. I am working on a post that is very similar to this! I swear I am not copying you! Great minds think alike!