Friday, August 9, 2013

Creations By You

After one of our doctors' appointments, the wife asked me if we could go to this little craft store just down the street from his office. Being the nice guy that I am, I say okay.

Now ... I'm not a real crafty sort of guy, but I didn't want to hang around in the car waiting in the hot sun for the wife to spend a long time jabbering with the store people inside the air-conditioned shop, so I parked the car and went inside.

First of all, no frigid air conditioning. But they did have a couple of fans blowing the cool air around so that was nice.

I just happened to have my Sony digital camera with me, so I snapped pictures ... pictures that I can share with you, just so you can see all the stuff they have available for crafty souls unlike me:






Creations By You, 1801 Liliha St  Honolulu, HI 96817. Phone (808) 536-5255.

2 comments:

casch said...

Oh my, a crafters paradise!

I no longer do much crafting, but I'd still love it in there!

Craig Miyamoto said...

These pix show only a small portion of the stuff they have on sale.

~ Craig