Friday, June 28, 2013

True Sign?

This sign popped out at me the other day when the wife and I were having lunch at Bubba Gump's and I reflected on a similar sign I'd seen when I was heavily involved in the printing business.

That sign read, "Good, Fast, Cheap ... Pick Two." And it's as true today as it was then. Just like the Bubba Bump sign, you can't have it all.

If you want something that's good and cheap, it's not going to get to you fast. If you want something good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. And if you want something fast and cheap, it's not going to be good.

Back to Bubba Gump. They are implying you can't have all three. Not there, you can't. But ... but ... but, of course, you do realize they meant it as a joke. They do a pretty good job balancing the three. I have no complaints.

No comments: