Monday, June 17, 2013

Man in Tree?


It's not a potato chip shaped like Abraham Lincoln's head, or a blood stain on a wall that's looks like Jesus' face, but I found one of those strange coincidences right here at home.

While contemplating on the day's events last night, and staring at my desktop computer wallpaper (a picture of the drum bridge at the Japanese Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park), I noted the above phenomenon.

It appeared to be the white head of a man hidden in the tree and staring off to the left (see the circled image above).

I've had this wallpaper on my computer for more than a year and only now noticed it.

Whaddaya think? Can I get something on eBay for this image?

2 comments:

casch said...

Rather spooky either way!

Craig Miyamoto said...

Yep, totally agree, Carolyn. Now the image always pops out at me. I may have to change my wallpaper!

~ Craig