Saturday, June 8, 2013

Security Tricycle

During a seemingly interminable three-hour layover in Kahului Airport on our way home to Honolulu from San Jose, the wife called my attention to an electric tricycle being used by airport security.

I have to admit, I'd never seen one like it before. In fact, when I got home, I googled up a whole bunch of "electric tricycle" pictures and after wading through a couple of hundred, never found any that looked like this model. Not even close.

It's pretty good-looking. And the security cop looked as comfortable on it as my grandson looks on his plastic trike. I really wanted to test it out, but y'know ... the cop would have sneered at me and I was too tired and irritated waiting for my Kahului-Honolulu flight to let that happen.

Trike Shmike ... awww, who cares anyway?

No comments: