Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random Musings 7


Y’know, I think I figured out why older people are better at crossword puzzles than youngsters. It’s because we know so many cross words.
* * * * *
I have a hard time napping. I think it’s my subconscious telling me not to nap or I’ll sleep through my 15 minutes of fame.
* * * * *
When the wife’s insistent jabbering kept getting on my nerves, I wondered … What if I put Preparation H into her toothpaste tube? Would it shrink her mouth?
* * * * *
I plan to buy a coloring book app for my e-book reader, but first I have to figure out how to clean the screen after I’m done coloring a picture. I don’t want to ruin the screen, you see.
* * * * *
To some people, marriage is like a hot bath … after a while, it’s not so hot. But not me, oh no, not me.

1 comment:

Sonny Davis said...

Great stuff!! I got a kick out of this. Thanks.