Monday, February 14, 2011

Final Season of 24

I’ve been watching my “24” Season Eight (the final season that ended on May 24, 2010) set of DVDs the past few days in a mini-marathon of heart-stopping action.
As usual, circumstances have plunged Jack Bauer back into the government’s Counter-Terrorism Unit (CTU), forcing him once again to postpone his personal life for the good of the country. What a guy. WHAT a guy!
I’ve still got one more disk to go (four more episodes) before I can call an end to the marathon, but I can’t give you a synopsis thus far because I don’t know how it’s going to end. So far there have been at least three logical endings, but each time, something else pops up – typical of 24!
The only comment I’ve got so far, until the last DVD is played is … Can you believe Chloe O’Brian (Mary Lyn Rajskub) is head of CTU? What? No! Yes!

No comments: