Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Musings 6

I was wondering … how come modern teen vampires have perfect hair when they can’t see their reflection in the mirror?
* * * * *
Watching a kiddy dinosaur cartoon the other day, I was struck by a thought – how come the female cartoon dinos didn’t have boobs or belly buttons?
* * * * *
Is daydreaming during the night acceptable? And what do you call nightmares you get when you’re taking a nap during the day?
* * * * *
Hmmmm. Why do they call it a “fast” when you purposely don’t eat? Doesn’t not eating make you slower mentally and physically?
* * * * *
I’ve always wanted to ask a doctor before heading into surgery what his final grade was in his last surgery course. Wouldn’t you want to know if s/he didn’t ace the class?

1 comment:

casch said...

No, I don't think so. Let me just live in lala land thinking he's the greatest thing since peanut butter! :)