Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Grazie Gifts Extravaganza

I’ve moved over to The Palazzo in Las Vegas for four complimentary nights as an invitee to their slot club‘s (Club Grazie) Summer Grazie Gifts Extravaganza.

Although I had no idea what the gifts extravaganza was, I was soon educated upon checking in – they gave me a special letter explaining it, and when I could attend, which is pretty much all day until the end of this week.

Because I had played the slots on my February trip to Las Vegas, the points I earned had increased exponentially because of a multiplier formula they used.

I had 59,730 points, and to me that sounded like a big deal. So, I went to the event, walking into an exhibit room with all kinds of goodies there for the taking if you had enough points – high-end brand-name electronics, luxurious crystal, the latest toys and game for men and women, fashion duds, gardening equipment, beach gear … all kinds of good stuff.

There wasn’t much that was calling out my name, so I spent 57,000 points on a $100 Best Buy gift card, which I know I can use.

What I really wanted to get was the beautiful red Mini Cooper convertible. But I was a little shy on points. The blasted thing was going for 16 million points – (16,000,000!).

But good news is that I still have 2,730 points left in my account. Maybe if I gamble enough, I can earn the 15,997,270 points I’m shy.

Whattaya think?

1 comment:

casch said...

Well good luck playing enough to get that many points! It's fun trying, though!!