Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Simple Solutions

Problem #1: I read in the paper that prisons across the nation are terribly crowded and that new ones must be built to accommodate the evil-doers. But why spend all that money? I have a simpler solution.

All the authorities have to do is … arrest smaller criminals.

Problem #2: Many times, countries, businesses and people have trouble identifying their enemies. I have a simple solution.

All they have to do is ... have their enemies wear nametags.

Problem #3: Some men have trouble keeping their pants up, so they don’t go swimming for fear that their swim trunks will slide off in the water. Here’s another simple solution.

All they have to do is ... use suspenders.

It makes sense to me …

1 comment:

casch said...

Hey, wonder what happened to my earlier posts? The gremlins are at it again.