Saturday, May 1, 2010

Panda Poop is Precious

Did you know that you can reduce kitchen waste by more than 90% by using an enzyme-producing bacteria that is found in … panda poop? Yep, panda doo doo.

A team from the Kitasato University Graduate School of Medical Scientists discovered this phenomenon, which may have far-reaching consequences, re reducing garbage and waste.

Hmmm … but what I’d like to know is, who had the epiphany? Like the first person to eat an oyster, or the first to discover that you can eat a poisonous fish safely if you carefully remove certain parts … who thought of this?

What kind of human being figures these things out? Smart ones, obviously. Me, I’d rather let someone else do the discovery.

Panda poop, indeed!

I kid you not.

1 comment:

casch said...

I'm with you, let someone else "discover" these things.

I also always wonder who first discovered you could eat an artichoke!