Monday, May 3, 2010

Call Your Mom! TODAY!

Have you called your mother lately? After all, it’s less than a week to Mother’s Day.

If you haven’t, you’ve got a lot of company in the U.S. According to the graphic above, the United States is right in the middle of a 10-country list of worldwide citizens surveyed to see how often they call their mothers.

France is down there at the bottom with 47%. India is up there at the top with 93%.

Us? We’re at 60%, behind Brazil (63%) but ahead of Canada (55%).

The red phone line represents those who called the day the survey was taken; the blue phone line is those who called sometime during the previous seven days.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I’d better call my mom.

1 comment:

casch said...

I'd love to be able to call my Mom.

I always called her and sent her cards and in later years, flowers also.

Give your Mom an extra hug while you still can. 0-)