Monday, November 12, 2012

More Groaners

I always make good on my threats! Here are a few more puns. You might have heard some of these before, but they’re clever just the same:

·         When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.
·         Broken pencils are pointless.
·         I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
·         England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
·         I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
·         I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
·         All the toilets in New York 's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
·         I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
·         Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
·         A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
·         Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
 

No comments: