Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Groaners

I love puns, I’ve always loved them. They’re supposed to be the lowest form of humor, but I think they’re clever.

I mean, who can’t help but laugh at these?
·         When chemists die, they barium.
·         Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
·         How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
·         This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
·         I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
·         I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
·         They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
·         PMS jokes aren't funny; period.
·         Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
·         We are going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
·         I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
·         Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
And, I don't care what you say, I'm going to post more at a later date.

No comments: