Monday, July 11, 2011

Despicable Tagging

Waterfront Park has gone through some needed repair and fixing up lately, so it distressed me immensely when I saw this:

Tagged Picnic Area
I felt like confronting whoever did this, and slapping him (or her) silly. I just can’t express in words how enraged I was that some stupid person had done this to the freshly painted picnic table and bench. Talk about feeling disheartened and disappointed in people.

Have we lost respect for nice things? Just what IS this insatiable need of some people to deface property? Is a clean flat surface akin to a coffee table with nothing on it, something that calls out to be occupied?
You surely couldn’t see my rage, but you might have heard my expletive and seen the radioactive mushroom cloud that rose into the sky from the top of my head.
I hope they find this person and cut off a few fingers. Truly, I do.

1 comment:

casch said...

I understand your rage completely! I can't understand why some people cannot respect others property! No excuse whatsoever. I hope they find them and punish them.