Sunday, April 17, 2011

How to Waste Time

I forget what magazine I was reading, but one day while waiting in a doctor’s waiting room, I saw an article on how to waste time on the Internet.

Being the consummate time-waster, I took some notes, but for some reason failed to remember what publication I had in my hands.
Anyway, instead of wasting time trying to remember, here are six ways to waste time on the Internet:
  1. Make drip art at Jacksonpollock.org.
  2. Watch homemade foreign videos you don’t understand at vimeo.com.
  3. Check out how people misuse quotation marks at unnecessaryquotes.com.
  4. Follow your money on its travels at wheresgeorge.com (I have one in the stream if you’ll recall).
  5. Watch Presidents morph from George Washington to Barack Obama at flixxy.com. Search for “presidents morph.”
  6. Watch balls drop and ping, altering their course with barriers you draw at balldroppings.com.
Don’t tell ME I’m not full of informative suggestions!

No comments: