Monday, November 29, 2010

Something’s Just Not Right with George

Just got a new entry in the “Where’s George” $1 bill tracking report, and something’s a little fishy.
A new entry has been posted after San Jose, two days before he had turned up in Boulder, Colorado. The same user had possession of the bill at a different location, reporting it in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and noting that “It was change, good condition.”
I last reported George had been found in Springfield, Illinois. Nine days later, he turned up in Osseo, Minnesota (comment: “I got the bill from my friend because he owed me some money”), and then four hours later was reported in Charlton, Massachusetts (comment: “I was walking down a street in Charlton [ Bond Road], I picked it up”).
What makes me suspicious are the comments. All begin with “I” and are written in the same style. And the bill has been found on the ground, at a bus stop, and under a windshield wiper. Perhaps someone is playing a game?
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

casch said...

DARN!! That takes the fun out of it doesn't it?!