Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Musings 1

I was quite disappointed the other day, as you might imagine. See, I took a mind-reading course, but the instructor suggested that I drop out and save my money when I flunked the practice exercise (I had trouble reading my own mind).
* * * * *
I was wondering why the wife was staring at the small concrete mixer, so I asked her. She said it was like watching me eat. I wonder what she meant by that?
* * * * *
One morning, I laughed while reading the comic pages and milk squirted out of my nostrils, causing me to sneeze and make a funny face. Does that mean I'm laugh-nose intolerant?
* * * * *
Hmmm … do you think if I threw some spinach into a big mass of krill, and a whale came by to feed, that the spinach would get stuck in its baleen?
* * * * *
The wife went to the beauty shop; she said if she died suddenly, she wanted to look pretty. I almost told she didn’t have to as she was already prettier than a toad, but I bit my tongue.

1 comment:

casch said...

(scratching my head. . .) Umm, Craig, are you ok?