Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cat Nap Cat

The wife and I went into Chinatown yesterday to get some fruits and veggies for Thanksgiving lunch and dinner.
The first place we visited was Wing Cheong Produce Market. They didn’t have what she was looking for, but I found something interesting.
A cute little kitty cat was taking a nap among some of the displayed packages. According to the wife, she’s seen that cat there before, and each time she did, it was sleeping.
All the hubbub and bustle of the open street mall didn’t make any difference to the cat. It just snoozed and snoozed and snoozed. I was tempted to wake it up, but decided to let the cat nap its cat nap.
I had to use my cell phone camera … that’ll teach me to make sure I have my digital camera with me at all times.
Now I’m getting sleepy myself.

No comments: