Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Musings 2

Something I would never, ever tell the wife: “Honey, I didn’t know what true happiness was, until we got married … and then it was too late.”
* * * * *
Wouldn’t it be disturbing to climb all the way up to the top of a mountain so you can consult with the wise old man of the mountains, only to find out he’d developed a fear of heights and now lived at the bottom?
* * * * *
I was thinking during my hair cut this week that I should have saved all my cut hair when I was young so I could reuse it now that my hair is thin and I’m getting balder by the day.
* * * * *
Wouldn’t all the Elvis impersonators would be out of a job if he turned out to be alive? Of course, they could still impersonate him if they wanted to, except that they’d be making fun of an 85-year-old man and that ain’t nice, is it?
* * * * *
Could it be possible that if a grasshopper farts on a dried lawn, the grass will turn green?

No comments: