Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Wonder of Chinatown, Part III

It’s always difficult to select representative pictures from excursions I take into the expanding outer world of Craig. Invariably I will leave one out that I later wished I’d included.

However, I am sensitive to the fact that pictures of a person’s wanderings can be boring, and rather than risk losing you with page after page of shots, I pick some and stow the rest in a photo file.

At least nowadays they’re digital files and not huge and bulky picture albums!

So here is the final bunch from my recent downtown Honolulu Chinatown monkey safari:

One of Many Selections of Bananas

Meat Market (Didn’t find ox tongue … darn it)

Sidewalk Vegetable Stand

Beautiful, Tasty Dragon Fruit

Lamb Shabu Shabu Restaurant Sign

Chinese Liquor (there were dozens!)

And that … as they say … is that. Hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

R. said...

I did enjoy! Thanks for sharing the pics. It's fun to live vicariously sometimes. :)

We had the most delicious banana in Hawaii - short and fatter than our "normal" bananas. It looked like there were some in your picture.