Saturday, March 13, 2010

I’m Rich! I’m Rich!

Not only that, I have a new car too, according to an email I received yesterday from Ordförande Pelikan.

To wit:

COMPANY 2010 E-MAIL AWARDS..

We the Exactmax Group board of directors like to officially congratulate you for the draw that was just held by our company which featured you as the second place winner..You have won a Brand New Toyota camry and a cash prize of £570,000.00 GBP

Your Qualification number is: (DVT-00110-WIN-108YR-8XJ).
REMITTANCE CONTACT Name : Mr.Lee Chin Wilson. Email:
(Contact name)@windowslive.com. Address : (XXX) wilford park,
London. United Kingdom. Phone : +44-(XXX-XXX)-8891

Regards, Lee Chen
Wilson

Isn’t that just amazing? Just how stupid do these scam artists think I am, anyway?

I’ve deleted some of the details so anyone reading this doesn’t try to follow up and fall into their clutches.

No comments: