Monday, July 20, 2009

A Mega-Dose of Beauty

Have you watched CNN’s Headline News lately during Hawaii’s morning hours? If you can honestly say “Yes,” then you haven’t really. It’s not called Headline News any longer. They call themselves “HLN.” Acronyms rule, after all.

But that’s not what I wanted to talk about today. Today, I just want to mention some of HNL’s beautiful women.

If I am up after midnight, I watch “Morning Express” with Robin Meade. She’s one of the beautiful female anchors who grace the airwaves (I mean, “cable wires”) in the morning.

I watched her from midnight to 12:30 this morning before falling asleep. Then when I woke up, another beauty – Susan Hendricks – was filling in for the beautiful anchor Christie Paul.

Did I miss Christie today? Nope, she came on next, filling in for Chuck Roberts.

The regular rotation seems to be Christie Paul, followed by Chuck Roberts, and back to Christie Paul. Susan Hendricks anchors weekend news. If either Christie or Chuck is off, Susan jumps in. Apparently Chuck was off today, so Christie took his slot, and Susan filled in for her.

Once in a while, Richelle Carey substitutes. She’s also a nice one to wake up to.

The good-looking Jennifer Westhoven presents the money/financial picture on Morning Express. I started paying more attention to money matters when she started.

And finally, the beautiful Carrie Lee used to do money news during Christie Paul’s and Chuck Robert’s newscasts, but she doesn’t come on any longer (I wonder why?).

Some days, waking up in the morning can be so delightful.

2 comments:

Montee said...

My husband's favorite is Christie Paul.

Sobospésdela said...

One of these women came on to me in the subway. We were both in masks but it didn't stop her from giving her info and arranging for us to meet for dinner when she is back in town.