Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hats Off to the Halekulani

The family gathered today for the wedding of my niece Lori Ann and her fiancé William at the Halekulani Hotel.

What a beautiful setting for a wedding. You may recall that my #2 son Carleton and his wife Betty had their wedding reception there last year, and that the family gathered there for my retirement luncheon a few years ago.

The Halekulani never fails to impress me with its professional and detail-oriented staff, exemplary ambiance, and splendid food. When the subject of selecting a Sunday buffet comes up, I'm the first to suggest the Halekulani. I have never been disappointed at any function I’ve attended at this magnificent hotel.

They did another terrific job today. Just thought I’d let you know that.

Hats off to the Halekulani!

No comments: