Friday, March 6, 2009

What is Going On in the World?

So you go to this Hong Kong restaurant, and you sit on a toilet seat. Your table has a glass top with a sink under it. Your meal is served in a mini-toilet bowl. Your drinks come in a plastic “take it home with you” urinal. And your dessert arrives in a squat toilet bowl.

It’s not a nightmare, it’s not a joke. It’s the Modern Toilet restaurant that’s spreading into China and other Asian countries. Rather appropriate in China, however. It seems the Chinese invented the toilet during the Western Han Dynasty.

Poop-shaped lights, and curry served on toilet-shaped plates? Ewwwwwwwwww. There’s more to this story, but I think I’ll stop right here. I seem to have lost my appetite.

I kid you not.

4 comments:

R. said...

That is so vile. I can't imagine who would be interested in this.

casch said...

I couldn't abide this at all. Too Gross!

Montee said...

I lost my appetite too.

Unknown said...

I need to show this to my friend Lena, who loves toilet humor. Do you think kids find it original?