Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Phone Pix 16: Foliage

Whenever I get the chance, I find it very uplifting to wander about wherever I am and take pictures of foliage. Y'know, trees and shrubs and reeds and grass and leaves and flowers.

Walk down the street and look around. Every tree has a story, every plant has something of interest in it. All you have to do is peer, look at them from every angle, and I guarantee you'll see something you like, be it color, a pattern ... whatever.

The best part about taking foliage pictures with my phone camera? I get to share them with you. Enjoy!

Papaya Trees at Home, Aug. 8, 2013

Son's Fremont Home, Sept. 20, 2013

Cataldi Park, San Jose, Sept. 21, 2013

Benziger Winery, Sonoma, Sept. 24, 2013

Black Angus Restaurant, San Jose, Sept. 28, 2013

Houge Park, San Jose, Sept. 29, 2013

Zippy's McCully Restaurant, Oct. 15, 2013

Safeway Manoa, Nov. 8, 2013

No comments: