Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat Treats

Any kids who drop by our house tonight for Halloween trick or treating will get a hot dog and a hamburger.
No, not real burgers and dogs – candy burgers and dogs. The wife came home a week ago with a bagful (60 pieces) of e.frutti gummi sweets, all individually wrapped.
She’s probably going to make up goodie bags to distribute when the kids come knocking. Frankly, I don’t know why she goes to all the trouble every year.
We haven’t had any kids show up for at least a decade and a half.
Sad, huh? Oh well … TRICK OR TREAT!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awww. No Trick-or-Treaters? That is sad.

casch said...

Well Craig, we had over 100~I love the little kids.

R. said...

Adorable!!! If I were in HI, I'd stop by and ring the bell. I love gummi candy.