Thursday, October 28, 2010

Final Political Sign Tally

I did my final tally of political signs along my “Home-Manoa” route yesterday, with the following results:
For Governor:
·  Neil Abercrombie & Brian Schatz (D): 5
·  Duke Aiona & Lynn Finnegan (R): 6
The Abercrombie-Schatz team improved from 0 to 5. The Aiona-Finnegan team improved from 3 to 6.
For U.S. Representative, District 1:
·  Colleen Hanabusa (D): 1
·  Charles Djou (R): 8
Colleen Hanabusa improved from 0 to 1. Charles Djou improved from 5 to 8.
The “Craig’s Route” sign-count phenomenon often predicts winners; not always, but more times than not. Thank goodness the voting is next Tuesday. I can’t stand the negative ads that have been running by all of the candidates listed here.

1 comment:

casch said...

I'll be so glad when election day is over~not to see the winners exactly, but because of the ads and smear campaigns, etc. and all the phone calls!