Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh, For Heaven’s Sake

Just when you thought you’d heard the last of “OctoMom,” and also thought that the Jon vs. Kate Gosselin debacle was on its last legs; just when you thought these two ridiculous phenomena were fading into a distant memory …

Nadya Suleman has let it be known that she has a crush on Jon Gosselin. In general, she thinks he’s hot; specifically she thinks he looks great in purple.

What does she have to say about Kate Gosselin? "I feel for her. I wish everyone would leave her alone," she said. "I'm sure she trusts herself and trusts that she's strong enough to handle it."

Good Lord! Why are we wasting our time on these people? Why am I even writing about this? Who cares anyway? Please stop! No more of this, please!

Surely, this is a sign that the Apocalypse is on its way.

2 comments:

R. said...

I'll be happy when both the Gosselins and Octomom are out of the spotlight. The idea of them together ... oy! My brain hurts at the thought.

Anonymous said...

You know how everyone is saying that Octomom is trying to become Angelina Jolie? Well, the other day, I say Octomom's photo and realized who she *really* looks like . . . Janeane Garofalo. Apologies to Janeane!