Monday, April 20, 2009

Missed Photo Op

A beautiful black Ford Model T was parked at the restaurant that the wife and I stopped at for breakfast this morning.

Usually, I carry my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-170 digital camera around with me, but had left it home today. Not to worry, I had my cell phone with me and knew I could take a picture with that.

So you see, I snapped a shot, pressed the "Save" button, and snapped another shot just to be sure I got the picture. Again, I pressed the "Save" button.

When I went inside to locate the wife and slipped into the booth, I decided to check the pictures I had taken, proud of myself, and on the verge of bragging about my quick-wittedness.

NOT THERE! Apparently, because of the glare on the cell phone screen, I had pressed the "Erase" button each time instead of "Save." I quickly stood up and looked outside. The old Ford was gone. Gone, gone, gone.

Good thing I didn't brag.

No comments: