Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let’s Go to Texas on June 13!

I’m looking for seven baseball fans to join me in Texas on June 13, when the minor league Grand Prairie AirHogs host a special “Octomom Night” promotion at their ballpark.

Sounds like fun, no? They’re planning special events such as a “Guess How Many Buns Are in My EZ Bake Oven” game, a diaper derby, and a stroller race. I just betcha something is going to happen in the eighth inning … ya think?

Why do I need seven more people? I thought it would be obvious – groups of eight can get in for half-price. Huh, huh? How ‘bout THAT!

And, if the AirHogs score eight or more runs, they’ll give each of us a ticket to … another game! Actually, I’m just kidding about going. I love baseball, but I think I’ll pass on this one.

Woohoo! I kid you not.

1 comment:

Montee said...

Minor League teams are always coming up with great gimmicks. One of the best to do this is The Chattanooga Lookouts. Their owner is very, very creative and a funny guy. The GM in Mississippi is not very creative at all. I am not sure how he has kept his job for so long. I guess because he's as tight as a tick when it comes to money.