Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It Got the Better of Me ...

... until my son came home and stomped on it.

You're looking at the Graco Pack-n-Play, a combination playpen-carriage-diaper changer that my new grandson will be perambulating around in a little while.

I couldn't find the instructions, so I put it together by trial and error, with mixed results.

One side would not lock in, so it looked a little squished when I finally gave up and retired to the couch to watch King Kong and massage my sore hands.

When my son returned from his baby-wares expedition, he fixed it by turning it over and doing some strategic stomping in just the right place. I guess all the private school and college tuition paid off, huh?

By the way, he did find the instructions hidden amongst the pads, long after I'd attained 95% completion and given up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. That thing is kinda hard to put together. Hubby still struggles with it and we've had it for almost three years! I guess it's because we're not constantly breaking it down and putting it back together, so he forgets how it's done.

Nice one, BTW!